Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Los adolescentes - Dënver

Los adolescentes, this is the second single video from the album "música, gramática, gimnasia" of the Chilean group Dënver. When I watch this video I can feel all my youth flowing through my veins. This video has such beautiful scenes that makes me feel comfortable with, people like me, enjoy their youth to the fullest, with activities as simple as spending an afternoon with friends, or horseback riding. I feel very identified with the whole video, and I think, besides showing the essence of the adolescence, a young person who sees the video feels very represented while  an adult yearns to return to those times. 
                                                      

I don't know if the video delivers some value, I personally see it as a life lesson based on the Latin expression: "Carpe diem" what means "seize the moment" or "live every moment of your life as if it were the last ". I think this message is aimed not only to teenagers but also to adult people who are much locked in their problems, and forget to enjoy the day by day, so this video is a way to remember them, how funny and beauty it's life, when we don't worry and just enjoy.



What most catches my attention is the simplicity of the images, in all, some very simple and very beautiful activity is represented, which leads to a good time you remember doing something similar, or just invites you to enjoy a moment wanting as nice as those presented in the video, for example when the girls play with the vacuum cleaner (that's my favorite), or each other's hair is braided.




1 comment:

  1. I would love to take the tablecloth off. It is a thing that we can't do in the real life, but must to give feelings that I am free, and that's sounds perfect!. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete