Wednesday, March 26, 2014

When you go away

One of my favorites songs is Dark paradise by Lana del Rey, the song is about the feling that you have when you lose someone, it could be your lover, your father or your mother, it doesn't matter, that feeling is so horrible, you can hardly stand on your feet. 



I think that people can see this song just as a woman who lost her lover, but I see more than that,  the song is about the feling that you have when you lose someone, it could be your lover, your father or your mother, it doesn't matter, that feeling is so horrible, you can hardly stand on your feet.

For me this song tells me that we have to enjoy every time that we have with the people that we love because we can lose them anytime, and nobody is going to replace them.


It's also tell me that it is hard to move on, to stay strong, because the person that is gone takes a litle bit of your heart, of your love, of your thoughts, and I think that's why is so difficult to overcome the pain.

Did you ever felt that way? not necessarily someone who's dead, maybe someone that go away and you never saw him or her again... or maybe someone that you still see but something make you change and you don't feel that person like you used to...







No comments:

Post a Comment