Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out

This is maybe my favourite song, I say maybe because my I don't really have one. This is Oasis's Stop Crying Your Heart Out. Oasis is a british band that is known because of being pioneer in britpop and indierock. One the most known hits is 'Wonderwall', which pushed the band to world fame.

I like this song, first of all, because of the sound. Even though the music rythm is slow, I do like it. Also I love the lyrics of the song. They say that you don't have to worry about sad things, and what happens arround you, you are not alone, here are your friends to make you happy. Just be yourself and go on.

3 comments:

  1. I like this song, too! And it reminded me ''The butterfly effect''. Good choise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this song and love Oasis. But, TBH, is hard to agree about Oasis being pioneers in Britpop. Definitely Maybe was a great album (probably the best of the band, which is kinda ironic being their first one), but it didn't bring nothing new to the Britpop scene of the 90's. BTW, it also reminds me of "The butterfly effect".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song and Oasis. This song says that when you feel sad, alone or, maybe, you have some trouble, you have to think that there is ALWAYS something good waiting for you.

    :)

    ReplyDelete